Why Join The Chapter?
Chapter membership builds both individual and corporate competencies to improve the practice of business analysis. The IIBA New Jersey Chapter will promote excellence in business analysis as a critical competitive advantage.
Individuals can use IIBA New Jersey Chapter resources to accomplish the following:
- Network with peers, recruiters, vendors and professionals from related fields at events sponsored by the Events Committee.
- Understand the concepts, tasks and techniques as described in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge®.
- Participate in Study Groups to explore how the BABOK® is applied and improved by peers.
- Learn about certification, additional links, training opportunities in the region, and other topics such as salary surveys.
- Take advantage of opportunities to facilitate meetings, make presentations and work on volunteer committees.
- Earn credit towards CBAP & CCBA re-certification requirements
- Save $15 at each Chapter meeting by paying only the member fee of $5